Advertisement

Slideshow

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stomp the Yard & Step up 2

Seems like hollywood is creating a lot of great dance movies. After watching so many dance movies, i would definitely rank these 2 as one of my favorite dance movie of all time. It reminds me of the good old days at my secondary school, when we use to practice dance steps and going to club. I still remember myself, david, mike Lim choreograph a dance routine.

After watching the movie, i wanted to get off my feet and those sweet moves, but alas the only thing that probably i am capable now is some belly dancing. Well i am sure me, kris and vic would make an awesome threesome.

As i am writing this, i am watching the last dance in stomp the yard. Great dance move. Good movie plot. I am still in the dark how step dancing works, but it was a well worth the watch. Will probably work some of these moves in my dream

If you like some dance action, these 2 movies are sure to set you on fire. Don't take my word for it. Rent the DVD or watch it on foxtel.

0 comments: