Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, April 13, 2009

Christabelle Han


Yes it is no Joke... My daughter was born on 1st April 2009. I was half expecting the doctor to
tell me congratulation, You have a son. But yes, she was late in coming to this world and last 2 weeks was a daze, so that is why i have not been blogging. So finally... with a little time i decided to put up the picture of Christabelle.






Cutting the cord





The arrival ...






Mum and baby



Grandparents







I keep thinking she looks like Xiao Xin. For a new born she certainly have a lot of hair... which is good. You dont want a bald girl... that is bad..

More photos will come

6 comments:

ok.. i reserve your daughter for 18 yrs later to marry okay...

Hahahaa


juz kidding.. congrats laaaa Mr Buay Ta Han.... congrats on little ms buay ta han...

hahah... maybe if you marry and got Son...

Hurry up !!

she is surely like her mum...which is good...jialin

i agree with jialin.. imagine her turning out to be like her dad.. *tsk* *tsk* *tsk*

Congrats bro!
I shall pray that she like your wife Nam and not you hehe...

Hahaha... yes... She can have Nam's looks... but my brains...