Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, June 30, 2008

Who is this man ?

On Saturday, we were suppose to go to facial but the lady who was suppose to open the shop, threw out the wrong key and we were force to wait 45 minutes. The appointment had to be re-scheduled and in the end we decided to go shopping instead.

We met up with Chong Yee and went for Dim Sum and it was there that we met something really unusual. At first, I thought my eyes was playing a trick on me but maybe its for people to decide.
I met a man who is a splitting image of Keith Wong, even when i showed it to his mother, she could not believe it was not him.

Its quite amazing that you can actually find someone that looks so like someone you know...

Here is the photo of the guy. I will try to find my friends photo and we all can be the judge






0 comments: