Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, June 2, 2008

World's most technical piano piece

After watching Jay Chou play the piano. I was a little curious if there was a difficult piano piece which would be tough to play. And it seems a search on Youtube reveal this fascinating yet somewhat noisy piece. The composer must have been too bored and started to write a piece on extreme end of the piano scale to challenge the most enthusiastic of piano player. I think seriously, this piece sounded a little unrefined to my ears but who am i to criticize. I shall leave it to the audience.

Here is it - Opus Clavcembalisticum

Even the name is challenging, what was the composer thinking, I cannot for the life of me fathom the definition of this word Clavembalisticum - I think it would even stump my housemate Kris who is known to have a fetish for English Dictionary Words.

Ok here it is ... on youtube... one is the score played by an electronic piano and one by a human !





0 comments: