Advertisement

Slideshow

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Journey Begins

Every journey is a sacrifice where you have to choose path in the crossroad of your life. Every path that you choose is borne out of a decision, every decision made was because of a Vision laid. Dreams are only for dreamers but for those who dare, can turn dreams into reality.

I know the path i have to take, so that i can fulfill the destiny in my life, to fulfill the vision that God placed in my heart. Joy is when you are able to do things you were born to do and in the process bring the gospel into the world.

I visited CHC on Sat, was very tempted to buy the CD called Cultural Mandate, i think its going to be an interesting teaching. My friend David is going to get it for me. Hope its going to be sooner than later. CHC has such a professional set-up, i must say i am impressed by their friendliness and also the presence of God during the worship

On Sunday, i visited Hope and yes... Ps Jeff was preaching once more.... Man I can only say - He truly is a gifted preacher. The teaching really spoke to me... How blunt must God be.... hahahah... I think in Hope Church Ps Jeff, Ps Simon, PS PN, Dr J and Lance Wolters are some really good preachers. Never cease to learn from them... funny and inspiring.

So the Journey Begins.......

0 comments: