Advertisement

Slideshow

Thursday, May 8, 2008

THE 2 PILLARS IN ACCOUNTS

I got my new iphone recently and was testing the my camera... the image is not too bad... but not as good as the digital though. Anyhow let me make an introduction to the 2 pillars of the accounts team.

Here is Linah, she sits opposite me and hears all my jokes everyday.... she puts the files across out table so there is a boundary and she can play peek-a-boo with me... Anyway, its good to have a colleague who enjoys your joke, she says.... talk laughing too much makes you put on weight. ....I told her i will make her cry ... hee hee..hopeful that helps.... anyhow, she is a great help in the office... super good worker... glad to have her on board.






Now here is the "'blur queen" ...... as you can see... from her face.... her name is Caroline... and future housewife of Kaefer's 3rd boss in New Zealand. ....hahaha.. please dont ask her... too much
She is trying to be the rock in the accounts...but in accounts... size do matter... too small to handle the pressure... must eat more than the small container she brings....




Anyhow , these 2 women .... are doing a job in the company.... keep up the good work... and i hope they never get to read this... hahah...otherwise i will surely be slaughtered

0 comments: