Advertisement

Slideshow

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BIlly the Man U,,, supporter



BILLY SUPRAMAN
AGE : Still young
Looks : What can i say
Dressing : Today s0-so
Language spoken: English, Bahasa and Tongues
Mobile : Ask him yourself


Like to say thank you to Billy in joining the Man U cup finale... at my house on Sunday...also ALAN LIM>>> THE MAN's Man... but unfortunately no photo......sorry man... The Game that night was awesome.....

If you are a Man U fan and are dying to watch Champion League next week.... my house is open for MAN U FANS.....

If you are Chelsea fan... I will reserve a seat for you outside the house... hahah...

If you like to come, please BYO own supper...

If you are working suggest to take leave.......

I edit this myself....



Cute....

4 comments:

Ha. KT and CW...how can you do that....Kaefer's 3rd boss in NZ...

How do you know its them ??? Wow

Your editing skills need to brush up....:P I can see both q clearly, esp CW.