Advertisement

Slideshow

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Crystal Palace in Joondalup

Just last Sunday, we were introduced to this restaurant near Joondalup, the place was called Crystal Palace. We had given it a pass on many occasions, as it looked really more for local taste rather than for Chinese taste bud.

But, you cannot judge the book by its cover, appearance are deceptive. I was pleasantly surprised by the interesting dishes on the menu. And i can only say its not too bad.

I will try to get the photo, on my blog but its stuck in my mobile which i am trying to get out. Hopefully i can do it. So you can see some of the dishes

I can recommend their sechuan toufu and the duck dish. The toufu dish was unique it has a sweet fragrance yet exudes a nice spicy tingle at the back. Th

0 comments: