Advertisement

Slideshow

Friday, May 2, 2008

Almost half a year

A thought just came to me... time really does flies. To think that i could still remember Jan 2008 and now its almost the middle of the year. I can't wait for December, time to fly back to Singapore again. Hopefully i get to visit Germany this year for my work. That would make my year absolutely fantastic especially if i get to watch Euro 2008.This year one of my big goal is to finish my CPA and start a family as well as a business.


Please note that that there is a weird malware blog going around in blogspot.

Tommorrow i plan to visit City Harvest, to see how the service is run. It would be an eye opener for me. Sunday is the usual visit to Hope with my parents, then maybe off to Airport we go.


Yesterday was food at the OLD SCHOOL - THE OLD MGS. The food was not bad. Unfortunately we did not get to eat the Wagyu Beef Burger as it was sold out



Herd Crusted Cod Fish with Mashed Pea

0 comments: