Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New year to all.... 2009 is just around the corner...

Looking back in 2008, i had a few interesting things happening in my life

1. I bought a house in South lake
2. I am going to be a father
3. My house became a village..
4. Bought airticket for the first time using Qantas frequent flyer points
5. Flew to Karratha
6. And kept my blog running for at least 1 full year... i tried once long time back but gave up...


My goal next yr...

1. Start improving my food blog... ( prob will do a parallel food blog... for foodies.... only - i want to do a Food video about food)

2. Finish CPA

3. Improve my guitar skills and start writing songs

4. Finish the bible once in the yr

5. Buy another house

I think i will keep this 5 ... if i can i will be really happy.. dont want to be too ambitious. Maybe tom, I will review it... after praying

0 comments: