Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Celebrating my Brother's Birthday



Here is one place where you can eat really good steak for a reasonable price. The place is known as Aston's. Unfortunately its in Singapore, it serves Angus beef and also the famous Wagyu. Yum ! And of course, me being me I had to have the Wagyu.

The food was not too shabby either. It was my brother's birthday so i treated the family. What to do, money come money go. The place we went to is in Joo Chiat which apparently now is a sort of quasi red-light district with alot of Vietnamese ladies plying the 2 way street.

The funny thing was 5 to 6 years back, the place was just rows of shop houses. And to make matters more interesting our Church office is located along the Joo Chiat road, what interesting irony, how times have changed in the area. When we first bought the shop house for the office, it was still a nice area.... but anyhow... the food there is still worth making the trip






Fries




I think this was Steak tenderlion





My brother had t-bone steak



Crab pasta




Mushroom Soup






Pork Belly




Deep fried oyster with wasabi

0 comments: