Advertisement

Slideshow

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Margaret river - Day 2

Boxing Day - Activity

Boxing Day morning was filled with Porridge, steam bun, siew mai, and bread... I think we were all too tired to take photo.. so sorry no photo on breakfast.

Then we rested awhile before we proceed to ahve early lunch at FLUTEs... this was one restaurant, i had always wanted to try but never had the chance to because it was always fully booked




I had to walk across the lake to get this shot which i believe Chong Yee would not have as you have to walk a distance to get this shot.




Flutes also known as Brookland Valley.....




Here is the group photo ....waiting for our food...








Above are the food we ate, and yes... that reminds me i need to seek reimbursements... better do it tonight.. have to pay my credit card...

But the food overall was pretty nice... mine however begs to differ... the spring roll.. was quite ordinary. I had better spring roll.. it was suppose to be Peking duck spring roll. I had expected something really different. And was quite disappointed with my dish.. i ate 3 gave the rest to my wife.

Later we went to some winery - Grayln Estate....

Yes.. this is another one of those cellar door... it was a good find.. hopefully my brother will get to try the $100 bottle wine i bought.

0 comments: