Advertisement

Slideshow

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Durian Triamisu



Its been a couple of days since i blogged... and yes i am finally back in Perth, back to my trusted computer, fast and efficient. I have a total of 279 photos during my trip in Singapore and would probably take some days to put some of the more interesting photos on the blog.

Well the first would be my truly interesting experiment of Durian Tiramisu. One would have thought this would be really weird combo. But surprisingly it turned out really interesting

Now for the recipe :

1. 2 eggs
2. Mascarpone Cheese
3. Durian
4. Coffee
5. Khalua
6. Sugar
7. Finger biscuit
8. Whipped Cream

The experiment is still not complete. My father commented the durian taste needs to be stronger. But some say it was ok. I planned to tweak it abit in Perth and see if it will work better.
But i my opinion keep the khalua strong, durian reasonable and use abit more mascarpone.

I will put the finished product recipe once i mastered it

0 comments: