Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

UPDATEs

Ok since i was away for so long... just thought i would give a run-down of events.

I went to singapore recently... as some might have guessed.. met up with family and relatives as well as closed friends. The main aim though was a discussion to buy another investment property with my family.

Well for one i think, my uncle and my family might be getting 2 property one each. So hopefully this venture would prove profitable in the long run. When and where that shall remain a mystery
until all is settled.



I also found out my brother... has gout... my goodness... too much rich food... normally this is reserved for older folks but him... gout wow !

I am also going on another holiday down to Margaret river during the holiday which is always Good

Bought many things for the baby.. and i think the Chinese name is almost settled just the English name... i need to think

1 comments:

to be honest, im sooooo jealous of you, esp soon you will be a father of your girl.........sighhh, toooo nice. jialin