Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thai Express





Here is a place, my dad brought us to try in the Serangoon Gdn area. My area is truly blessed with many nice eateries, its a mini Holland Village. This place is one place, i think my dad stood outside looking at the menu but never walk in, so much so when we came in the Manager actually came over to us, to greet my dad.

Appararently, he recognised my dad as the man who stood at the window, over the years the restaurant been there. Beats me how he know about my dad, but he must have left an impression

Anyway, we had lunch at the place and to our surprise the food was pretty good. Below are some sample of the food we ate.




Fruit Juice



Soft Shell crab - this was really nice especially with the mayo sauce they provided





Prawn Toast - this one not too bad, not really the highlight of the lunch. Prob skip the next round



The pad thai here was pretty nice the sauce was rather unique. Could give it another shot.





This dish was by far my favorite so much so i finished before i realised i have not taken the picture... TOM YUM soup... the good thing is the separate the ingredient so we can put them in individually.... really yummy


Ok in case you are wondering this is NOT in PERTH..... my rating says... 6/10 . Good lunch restaurant to eat but parking is really BAD !!! So unless you go early or live nearby. I suppose people woudl prob skip this place.

0 comments: