Advertisement

Slideshow

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update for the week - Power director

This week was an especially tiring week. Did not have chance to update my blog because, my good friend Kah Sang was getting married and i wanted to do a video montage for him and vivien. Alas my housemate did not have a good programme to do video editing. I found both the free editing software like Windows Movie maker and also Apple software lacking in alot of effects, so after watching the prelimary video, i decided to try my hand at doing the video editing.

I did some research and decided to buy Powerdirector. voted in PC mag as one of the better editing suite. One thign cool about it is it has a member forum where people can post the new effects and obejects, so i can download and use the templates which was definitely a great bonus.

I plan to use this software to start my youtube... video.. posting on cooking tips... should be fun....

There are alot of features which i still have to learn but i think it will be fun when the next video editing assignment comes along.



If you plan to get a video editing suite and a value for money software - this can be one of your choices.

Well hopefully i can back to writing my blogs and posting some more stuff on the web....

0 comments: