Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

THE C RESTAURANT






Kah Sang and Vivian had their first mini celebration after the signing of the official paper. He invited us to the C restaurant. I actually skipped lunch, hopeful that the food will be superb but the only thing great about the restaurant was the price. The food was mediocre at best, its truly a waste that the only revolving restaurant in perth, only has views which are spectacular and nothing really more.

I have been to the restaurant a number of times and on many occasion the food leaves much to be desired. The price are also quite steep not really my cup of tea - almost $40 per person. Their food was i feel cheap food sold at a premium. I think Miss Maud's serve better food and tea.

Its definitely a C for me.

0 comments: