Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, July 9, 2007

Some Daily update

For my Singapore friends who find that this seems like a devotion blog... thought i should update you abit about life here in Perth.

We are about to have our annual church camp here and have been waiting for this camp for quite awhile, we got a very good speaker this year. And I can't wait for it. Apparently this camp is going to have lots of games and also lots of spiritual food.

Also this Sunday, I have been asked to go to Hope Kattaning to share the word of God. Its six hours drive from Perth .... hallelujah. This time going with my wife, Andy and Yileen.... Apparently we are going to have 60 chinese attending the service.

Please keep me in prayer. OH by the way.. no i am not preaching in Chinese... as you know my chinese cannot make it.... especially if you want me to preach in Chinese. But you never know.

Ok.... update more with pictures... next round...

1 comments:

Paul,

Your blog is very good. I like it.