Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Italian Dishes - Pizza, Fish Chowder and Chips

I had a chance to do some Italian dishes on Monday night for my housemates, we still had some leftovers from the previous day night out. So i thought why not feed the hungry pets in my house too. Now... let me introduce you to some delicious and simple recipe even my mom could possible do it. No cookbooks needed.

The Seafood Chowder



What you need for this dish

1. Any seafood - Prawns, Fish, Scallops, etc
2. Potato
3. Parsley
4. garlic
5. Onion
7. Stock
8. Bacon

Process - Peel and boil the potato in the saucepam till soft, Fry the onion, garlic, and bacon together, put in the fish and chopped prawn and sacallops into the pan. Then put the potato together with either a chicken stock or seafood stock into the boil. Boil it and season with salt and pepper. Put in some milk and flour to thicken and throw in some chopped parsely.

Wah lah .... soup in a minute....


BEER BATTER FRIES AND JAPANESE MAYONNAISE





Kris tried is and love this. I don't know why no one ever thought of it.But the mixture of beer battered fries, with salt and Japanese's mayonnaise is such an awesome combination. I plan to add in paprika powder.

How to make - Just buy the fries from any stores... make sure its beer battered. ( Its that simple)

PIZZA OF THE EAST




I bought the pasta base from the stores... then added my own toppings.... I just discovered an awesome combination

1. Prawns
2. Scallop
3. Mushrooms
4. Rocket
5. Japanese Mayonnaise
6. Pasta Sauce
7. Mozzarella Cheese
8 Pineapple pieces
9 Salami

- I half cooked the seafood on the sauce pan with the mushroom, and add it to the pizza base. This east meets west combination was really awesome..... give it a go

This dishes are really easy to make... you will not be disappointed.

0 comments: