Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Food Club Invitation

In the coming month... we will be hosting a Kobe Beef tasting night. Vivien found a place here in Perth that sells the premium grade Kobe and Wagyu beef, as the beef is so expensive the meal will be a shared course. I hope to design a 3 course meal for 10 to do a beef sampling with some nice robust wine or Japanese SAKE...

Of course it will be a first come first serve ... and at the moment I have 8 people booked for this one of special night.... for some it will be their one time to taste the much acclaimed Wagyu and Kobe beef. I think the beef will easier set each one back by $50-70

Well I do hope my cooking can satisfy the guest, and do the beef justice.

Below is a look on the Kobe beef.... yum yum


0 comments: