Advertisement

Slideshow

Friday, August 22, 2008

Tropic Thunder Review


Tropic Thunder

Tropic Thunder boasting an assemble cast of leading actors of Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr, Tom Cruise, Matthew Mcconaughey, Alicia Silverstone..... I don't know how they managed to get so many A-list stars on the movie. Its almost like Oceans 11.

Went to watch the movie as it has to of my favourite actors - Ben Stiller and Jack Black. They movie started of interestingly enough and caught my attention. It has some unique jokes and gags which i have not seen on cinemas.

The overall plot was reasonable but not a A plus plot. I suppose its not a ladies flick, i am quite sure its more a mens movie. So if you are a lass which enjoys the occasional romantic flick, then you might be disappointed with this movie.

The film had its moment and the acting was not too overly ridiculous. Stiller and Jack black certainly held the movie together well enough. Robert Downey Jr was seriously unrecognizable in his role, good performance overall.

Plot was reasonable, acting was good, visual was so-so

My ratings :5.5 / 10.

2 comments:

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?