Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, February 2, 2009

New Phone on the way

I don't what got into me this season, 3rd new phone in 3 months. But at least this time i did not pay for it.

The cleaning company say they will get me a new phone, which i wont complain.

I am happy anyway. Just abit troublesome I suppose. Apparently, the manager say that its not their cleaners and that they did not lock the stairwells that is why.

But i still think its not plausible that someone an outsider would come to the office and steal my mobile.

My desk which is at the far end and the mobile in the drawer, while there are laptops and so many cool stuff lying around the office. That is so strangely weird

But in any case, i get a phone so no complains.

I was a little angry because there was alot of photos for my blog especially restaurant review on the mobile, well it looks like i will have to re-eat the places again.. hahah

I promise to put in more regular food blogs. ( My Fav) But now without my camera phone, i am really handicapped.

0 comments: