Advertisement

Slideshow

Friday, February 27, 2009

My dog a dad

My housemate told me this week, that my dog has been trying to emulate me, in the reproduction arena. I have lend my dog to Vic's goddaughter, Michelle who brought it home one night and Taishi was later caught in the room with Michelle's dog... mmmmm...

Seems like my dog is quite amorous. Naughty naughty. In a sense my dog had a "one-night" stand. He met the dog only once and never again.... taishi is a little irresponsible. If he indeed did the crime, he should do the time and take responsibility.

Oh well, i shall find out how the baby looks like, its due in 2 weeks almost same time as my wife...

Staffy X Bishon... mmmm... never seen before but will find out. Not sure if i get to keep one myself.. but should see how i prefer purebred.

0 comments: