Advertisement

Slideshow

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big Changes in the pipeline

Life is always about change. In 3 month, there will be another big change in my life. New responsibilities and new issues to tackle.

Not sure how things will pan out, hopefully I will know what route to take. I was planning to buy a house but I think this maybe put on hold to see how the market will pan out. Many reports predict a further southward push in house and property price.

My parents are tempted to demolish the Daly St house and build a new one but of course this will take one year of constant moving. This house is in between its ok to live in but too old to renovate i think i shall try to live it out and reduce the book value of the house till it cant be reduced.

So I dont really want to spend more to do up unless its absolutely necessary. But my gut instince is that this year more houses will go under the hammer.

The recent report on Newspaper on Monday predicts either a flat market or a dipping one.. the only one that is worth a look is a new house and land package.

Hope i am proved right. If that is the case then waiting maybe the best option.

2 comments:

me 2, new responsibilities:( in less than one month...how terrible...jialin

Yes... the 2 babies... Kev and the car