Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, January 12, 2009

Perth Best Thai Restaurant

Thai Esarn Restaurant
1/5 Beechboro Rd, Bayswater


Now I am not joking when i say that this restaurant serves up the most authentic Thai dishes. Its no wonder you hardly see any Westerners. We went there for the second time this week and i guarantee that most Aussies would find this a little off their usual taste buds. And if you want authentic thai, its spicy likin good. You got to try their off-the menu dishes.

We ordered 6 dishes, 4 of those were off the menu. But I can truly say it was a really interesting experience

We had really exotic dishes like Som Tum with pickled crabs, Stir fried liver, Home-made sausage and YES !! For my very first time ever !! Raw Prawns...




This is the Som Tum with raw pickled crabs




This is the fried fish with sweet chilli sauce, its abit like Sweet and Sour sauce nice.




This is the sausage which was rather unique, abit sour and sweet. It remind me of Thailand market stall food. Nice.



I call this the volcano pork rib soup cause it is really spicy.. and when i say spicy its really spicy ! But its really really delicious. My nose was watering





I bet not many have tried this... RAW PRAWNS in Chilli sauce... i cannot believe it but i actually ate this. Its abit like sashimi.

As of now.. i think... Thai Esarn Restaurant has jumped to my number 1 favourite Thai Restaurant

2 comments:

take ur other camera next time!! :P
but the food looks great.. gotta try it next time