Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Phone AGAIN !



LG U990

Yes if you must guess ! This is my new mobile. And no i am not phone maniac, unlike some of my friends.

But it was out of necessity. I seem to have misplaced my mobile so I had to get a new one. I went to Kabuki yesterday and still had my mobile. But after that Its seem to have disappeared on me.

This morning, i went to Kabuki to check and went home in the afternoon to find it, but as God would have it. I do need a new mobile, so without hesitation i went down to the 3 shop and just ask for one with a high camera resolution and not cost a bomb. I was offered the LG secret i think, with 8 megapix resolution but i settled for the middle one with 5 megapix. Enough for me to take pictures of food when i go out to eat and post on the blog.

I will test "drive" my new baby and see how it goes. But if you are reading this I am also sad to inform you that i do not have your mobile number

" PLEASE SMS ME with you NAME on my Mobile so i can save it on my phone or else leave on my Chat box"

Of course... one thing about losing the mobile, you get rid of redundant "friends" or people who you have met once got their number and never called after that. I previously had so much trouble when i have like 6 davids, 4 eugenes, 3 John... the worst bit is you keep forgetting to put their surname and end up trying all the phone.

So... remember... if i dont call you.. it means i dont have your mobile as you did not call me often enough to allow me to save your number.

0 comments: