Advertisement

Slideshow

Friday, January 30, 2009

What a day !!

What a exasperating day ! Theft at my office today and my mobile was stolen

I am pretty sure it was the CLEANERS... so if you work in the office please be careful of your stuff.

Now let me relate the story....

Yesterday, at 6pm i realised that i left my mobile in the office. I called the office and asked Caroline who happen to be still there to leave it in the drawer as i thought it would be safe as nothing had happen before.

But this morning when i arrive at work, my mobile was not in the drawer and whats more there was a mobile call made to American Express Customer Service....

My understanding was between when Caroline left and my arrival the next day there was only

The senior estimator, Caroline, the cleaners and 4 other people who arrived to work earlier than me were possible suspect. As nothing like this has happen before, i made a quick enquiry and realized that this week the cleaners were new team who took over from the previous cleaning company.

So, who else could have done it ?? The American express call does raise some eyebrow as it might mean that person have notices our Company accounts as we use American express and might be trying to get more info.

Well... i hope the culprit will be caught...its not difficult... there are only 3 possible suspect...
the 3 cleaners and the one most likely is the one who cleaned my desk.

Hopefully i can find out soon...

0 comments: