Advertisement

Slideshow

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Update

Another friend of my is going to get married... and i have been asked again to do MC. I think I should start keeping templates so i don't have to re-type the script.

At this moment I have been

1. Best man - thrice
2. MC - 4 times and 2 more on the way
3. Wedding Video - 2 times
4. Wedding Presentation - 3 times and 2 more on the way as well
5. Wedding planner - 0
6. Bridesmaid - 0
7. Groom - 1
8 Bride - 0

Thats the roll call so far, i reckon when i reached 40, i should be pretty good at some of the roles. I should start a wedding company. But in saying, its actually quite fun being an MC. I do enjoy the odd front stage. Maybe its to compensate for my lost chance of joining Star search and Idol. One i was born at the wrong time, had to go army so no chance to go star search. And idol.... well i am over age. So next best is be an MC like Jacky WU

0 comments: