Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sick on the weekend

I was abit under the pumps this week, I think i had head cold, if there is such a sickness. My head was so heavy and painful the whole week. The only bad thing was it was during the weekend. It would have been better if i could take a day off during the week. Free rest day !

But today i decided to plan for my December holiday and also convention plan for next april in Melbourne. With the holiday plan i bought, we've decided to try and use the freebies and points we got. We plan for a group outing to the south during the December break , possibly to Margaret river (25 -28 Dec). If anyone is interested do let me know.

Also in April we plan to do a week long stay in Melbourne, and enjoy the scenery. Something which i missed the last time i was there.

Below is the pictures from the Firehouse outing, which a group of us went.




0 comments: