Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, July 14, 2008

Curtin Ball 2008

A night in Paris

Its been a while since i went for a ball, the last one i had was during my university days at the raffles ball. So i never thought, i would have to revisit this area of my youth again. But life has a way of bringing you back to your youthful days. I was having trouble trying to find something decent to wear. Thank God, i found a suit that still fits me. After this ball i have decided to go on diet and be a little slimmer. I was trying to 2 pair of pants i bought but never had a chance to wear. I need to remind myself to loss abit of bulk to make me look good again, but for now anything will do.

The night was It was a really fun time as we got to dress up and let our hair down. We had a wonderful time dancing and also catching up with friends.

One thing i notice is the Aussies are not shy in going to the dance floor like us Asians. I am sad to admit that it took alot of coaxing before we actually went to the floor and did out thing.









Below are the food for the ball




Mushroom soup ! This was really nice one of the best i tasted



Chicken breast cook in french style - delicious !




Creme Burlee - This one not one of my favorites


Will put in more photos next round ....

0 comments: