Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CIV 4 - My Archilles Heel

If people have been wondering why my blogging got a little lesser. Its because of the game i happen to buy recently at EB Games for a sales price. Unfortunately, one of my bad habit is I need to win the game at least once, before i can put it down. That is always been my big problem but what should i do, life is certainly more challenging now.

I have always enjoyed turn based strategy games since Romance of the 3 kingdom and it has been something i always try to get when I want to buy a game. Since i have played the last 3 Civilization this one was a no brainer.

Civ 4 is a great game to play if you need to exercise your brains.

I have decided to keep the game to 30mins every couple of days, but this game is quite fun to play because it needs some planning and strategy. I have played the last 3 Civilization games, so this was something i cannot miss out. and it is proving more fun than the last 3.

The game developed by Sid Meiers is truly a remarkable game.

0 comments: