Advertisement

Slideshow

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Invite only Dinner



Chicken Consomme



The appetizer









The Yorkshire pudding in the oven



Check out the food ~~












My white Chocolate Panna Cotta - served with Champagne Granita and Raspberry






Yesterday was another of those days, I was asked to do a dinner for some friends and I really enjoyed it. This time i was able to get the food out really on time. The dinner menu was really time consuming, it takes 2 days to prepare, but it was all worth it. I seldom do dessert so yesterday was quite a triumph for me to actually get it out

Appetizer -

1. Garlic Bread
2. Grilled Chrizo
3. Chicken Consomme

All served with Balsamic Reduction, Dukka and Olive and truffle oil

Mains

1. Grilled Wagyu Beef served with Yorkshire Puddings and Steamed Veg

Sauce : Beef Gravy Sauce and Mushroom Sauce


Dessert

1. White Chocolate Panna Cotta served with Champagne Granita and Rasberry

0 comments: