Advertisement

Slideshow

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yummy Duck Dim Sum






The name should be called Yucky Duck Dim Sum. I have been to Yummy duck a number of times for their Dinner, which was pretty decent grub. But this time i thought i should try their Dim Sum since they started doing it recently.

But their food was really crappy. The Chicken Feet we ordered had metal pieces in it possible from the metal scourer they used, then the sauce for the chicken feet tasted like rancid sauce with a weird after taste. I never touched it.

The Siew Mai, had sand particles in it and I wonder why. Its horrendous

Lastly the Porridge was plain like water, bland and tasteless.

Personally i could cook the porridge much better then their cook .

I dread going inside the kitchen, i wonder how the food was prepared, I will stick with Emma Seafood in Victoria when i want to eat Dim Sum .

0 comments: