Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Melbourne Trip

Just came back from Melbourne been there since Monday, it was good that i stayed in Travel lodge hotel I could travel along the South Bank to really nice eateries.

First night i was there i dig out at The Meat and Wine company again. This time I ordered a ribeye, which was not too bad. But i still love my scotch fillet. Nothing beats scotch. I was so full i after the meal i could hardly move, it was kind of wierd as I was the only one eating there by myself.

I decided to visit the Crown the next night, had planned to eat at the Rockpool but I suddenly had craving for Chinese food, so in the end i just ate at the Food court.

Too bad i cannot stay longer, but I really do recommend the The Meat and Wine company

- Do try the Chips and the garlic bread
- Go for Scotch or Wagyu if you can.. no steak can fight it

0 comments: