Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Wife the Australian


Just thought i should blog that My wife recently become an Australian Citizen. We had it at belmont, I initially thought there would be some nice refreshment. The last one i went to was at South Perth for one of my friend's ceremony.

I came prepared with an empty stomach and open heart, so was a little disappointed with the sausage rolls and puff pastories. It was not as grand as i thought. The one in South perth had aboriginal dance, as well as some really nice food, i remembered digging into Satay, Fried Chicken Wings, Fruit Tarts, Sandwich, etc.

I suppose we can see the class difference even the post code you live, the council has different budget.

Next time, i will be sure to register my citizenship in Nedland, who knows I might get like Oyster, Lobster and Wagyu beef.

Ceremony was not too bad, speaker did not talk too much, if not i might have fallen asleep. The guitarist did not even know the Australian Anthem that was funny. He was mumbling all the way.

I am trying to brainwash my wife to vote Liberal cause Labour is too Laborious, Ruddy is not too bad but i am not a union man so I will vote economy !! Viva Liberal

I will go read Ruddy's budget and give everyone a breakdown of what to expect. That would be fun.

2 comments:

thats not bad. Although I live in this poor unsafe suburb I will still be able to get my ceremony with City of South Perth... I will be join the citizen becoz of the food...jialin