Advertisement

Slideshow

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Good looking hunk with lots to give



Yes.. after the 1st post of my housemate... we had 15 comments for the post. Unfortunately most were spams. I am sure you can imagine my brother's sadness in not having much valid response out there in the cyber world.

To help him find a mate.. I would like everyone to give me 3 minutes to read my sales on this great great once in a life time opportunity of a catch.

He is single of course ! And still available ! What he is looking for in a lady :

1. Speaks good ENGRISH... can understand his funny jokes

2. Must not be too old and too young... like how Gollilocks phase it : It must be just right !

3. Dark ... yes you heard me !! If you are dark ... or are in the shades of dark... like dark brown, dark blue, dark green, dark grey... dark chocolate... as long as you fall into this category he will consider.

4. Loves arts and i suppose if possible someone very arty. Of course... if you love comics then its a plus.... He is looking for his wonderwoman... " Can cook, can clean, can keep quiet during movie."

Of course... what you will get would be his worldly possessions... he may not be filthy rich.. but his treasures fills the whole room....

Below is the picture....of proof






Ok if you want to make friends with him.. give me a yell or catch him on my Link .. to his blog... he has facebook and also myspace....

Oh finally the last thing... she must love God...

0 comments: