Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My baby

I will post a photo of the baby scan soon... but ok if you have not heard, i am going to have a baby girl. My parents should be happy they have been dying for a baby girl after they gave birth to me... unfortunately my other sibling was a boy.

So i suppose i have started where my parents left off..I am still thinking of a name for the girl but nothing comes to mind as yet. There are not many women's name in the bible, if there are its really hard to pronouce, especially trying to find some women's name starting with A.

Abihail

Abijah
Abishag
Abital
Achsah
Ada
Adah
Ahinoam
Ahlai
Aholah
Aholiamah
Aholibah
Aholibamah
Anammelech
Anna
Apphia
Asenath
Asherah
Ashtoreth
Atarah
Athaliah
Azubah
Seriously... i cannot imagine calling my daughter... Atarah..... Han.... However i could go with letter B since me and my brother is A.... but B is hard to find it was either Betty or Bernice ...which i dont quite like.. below are some names i could possibly use.

Girls Names in the Bible

Name Meaning
Adelaide Kind
Adeline Noble
Agatha Good
Agnes Pure
Anastasia Resurrection
Anna, Anne From the Hebrew Hanna
Catherine Pure
Christiana Female form of Christian


Dina Judgement
Donna Originating from Madonna
Edna Pleasure
Emma Healer
Evangeline Good Tidings
Faith Belief & Trust in God
Felicity Happiness
Grace Grace
Hannah Graceful
Hope A virtue
Joy Pleasure
Joyce Lord
Lucia Light
Madonna Our Lady
Margaret Jewel
Mary Wished For
Naomi Merry
Natalie Birthday
Rachel Sheep
Regina Queen
Sara, Sarah Princess
Sophia Knowledge
Susan Kinship
Sylvia Lumber
Theresa Unknown
Valerie Powerful
Vera Truth
Veronica Genuine Image
Vivian Spirited
Zoe Life

Still deliberating.......

3 comments:

see my guessing was rite it will be a very cute girl....jialin

Adelaide is not bad, i have never seen someone picked this name b4 but the capital of south australia.hopefully one day your daughter will be like paris hilton who brings tons of money home~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think i will find one that is really unique.... but we shall see