Advertisement

Slideshow

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Some really good sermon

Having been a Christian for most part of my life, i have come across some really good preaching from Pastors around the world. As promise here are some of the Pastor's which i highly recommend


1. Pastor Jeffery Chong from Hope Spore - I find his sermon easy to listen and life transforming
2. Pastor Wayne Corderio from New Hope - You can find his sermons on podcast
3. Pastor Kong Hee from City Harvest - Very insightful and powerful preaching
4. Pastor Greg Laurie - You can find his sermon on Podcast as well

These are the four pastors i usually listen to, they have been instrumental in my spiritual growth and have helped me to understand God in a deeper manner.

Each brings a different flavor into my otherwise mundane life. And i really thank God that their teachings have helped me to grow over the years.

1 comments:

I wonder if you remember me...This is Fujing here (and I also share your surname) I knew you in my JC days, together with Yingfang and Huiting, but I left the church...to think that I actually found your blog through Yingfang's blog as I was thinking of her and googling her and there was a link to your blog on hers....unbelievable! If you know of a way to contact her, please drop me a line, cos I am not a member of multiply and I have lost touch with her for like 10 years, but I still miss her and would like to keep in touch....