Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sentimental Fergie losses plot

The loss to the Manchester derby was especially hard to bear, especially with Arsenal winning. I have always thought Fergie would be more prudent and less sentimental in his squad selection. I have always believed scholes and giggs are great united servants, but there will come time when they will certainly have to be used sparingly.

It came as no surprise that the culmination of United's slide in form came when both scholes and giggs play on the same team. The key problem was Fergie changed a winning side and suffered the consequence of his selection. The problem was the old guards were getting too slow to play the fast counter attack United was used to in the early part of the season. In this aspect, i admire Arsene, he knew when to let go of players when it was the right time.

I am not saying we should not play them, but we should not use them together because they are not quick enough to play the game United is famous for. Case in point, was the game at Spurs when he took both scholes and giggs out at half-time and suddenly the dynamics of the game changed.

I hope i am proved wrong but if Fergie keep using them together instead of in tandem, i do not foresee us winning the league. I really do hope for the sake of the game, sentiments can be left off the pitch

2 comments:

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

thanks... will check yours out...