Advertisement

Slideshow

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My current pastime

Took sometime to relax today and realise that some of my fav pastime have been watching the American Idol, Looking at new houses and of course feeding and tending the baby.

I think i should look for something else to do but still have no idea what.. it was either learn guitar or learn Thai. Once i get the housing contract settled, i shall embark on this new odyssey and see if i can master another language. At least when 90% of my household talks i can understand... yes.. thats right now i feel like i am living in Thailand. There are 7 people in the house and 6 of them speak thai.. i am the only singaporean. Hallelujah. I think i should go into overdrive to get this language into my vocab.

I have already learned a number of new words.. which is good cause... its a start. So dont be surprised the next time you see me, i shall be fluent in Thai.

Well I set myself 3 months... lets see.

0 comments: