Advertisement

Slideshow

Thursday, May 7, 2009

American Idol Finale

Yes, after months of watching Idol, its finally down to the final 3. I was a little sad Allison got kicked out but what can i say, Kris and Danny have more fans than Allison.

Now as of course, my favorite is still Adam Lambert, as he had more songs that I would buy then Kris or Allen. For me I initially supported Danny but during the whole competition, nothing really stood out, as for Kris he had one song that really had me impressed and i would consider listening which is " she works hard for the money" which i think was unique and beautifully arranged.

The problem with most of the contestant i think is that they dont have the range to compete with Adam. Like it or hate, I have heard adam singing Broadway and his voice is amazing - check out Bridgadoon. Danny tries to do an Adam but went horribly wrong

Danny's voice reminds me of Nat King Cole and Rod Stewart husky and with the rough edge. He can also do the rock but would be limited. I still don't know what genre he would go for. But i think R&B or Soul would suit him

Kris on the other hand reminds me of teeny booper Artist, a bit like Richard Marx or Southern Sons What would suit him is something more ballad. I dont think he is an Adam and should never try.

I know there are many Danny and Kris fans, i suppose its the winning now that counts but how you are going to package yourself. Danny and Kris have their strength. But vocally, they can't compete with Adam - like him or hate him, He knows how to work the stage.

I think what stood out for me is he has a inhumanly high register. Like i say, not many people can sing Michael Jackson. During that week, only he impressed me with Black or White.. I knew he would be someone to watch .

I think his voice would really suit rock, his voice range is where I can say would suit Gun's and Roses, Queen or even the King of Pop.

I would definitely buy his albums.. cannot wait ... already have most of his idol songs...



Bridgadoon







Mad World




Original track of my tears



Track of My tears



Whole lotta of Love



Below is Buble's Version of the Song



Feeling Good



If i can't have you - THIS WAS A DISCO SONG>> but changed to Ballet ( this was one of my fav besides Track of My Tears

Here is the Original



That is why i think ... Adam should be a star in the making....

0 comments: