Advertisement

Slideshow

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally ! Work starting to get busy

Yes, the economy is down, everywhere people are gettting retrenched. But I thank God, my company is doing well. Its a blessing in a sense as the woodside project is going stronger, with the new gas plant to be build and today we won part 1 of 7 of the contract. So i suppose i will be around a little longer in Perth

I am going to post some photos i missed out last few weeks, i was so busy .. but yes i went to the chilli festival, bought and am growing my own Chilli garden. I am planning to grow coriander and lemon grass.. currently

My herb garden includes

- Oregano, thyme, lime, chilli, basil, Onion Chives and Tomato.

I think i am getting the garden bug. but i get to eat the fruits of my labour.



CHILLI FESTIVAL


0 comments: