Advertisement

Slideshow

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The baby is coming soon

Kris has move out, Vic as usual still is moving out. Thank God that I gave him a 2 weeks head start. Vic usually takes longer than most go do anything so its good i planned for contingency as it would be tragic to see him sleep on the street when my mother-in-law comes.

From the latest news he will be moving prob to Joondalup as a temporary accommodation. I made a bet with him that he will be late for work quite often. Even when he was staying in my place he would make it to work just in time or sometimes even abit late. I cannot imagine him having to wake up at 6.45am and leave house by 7.30am to give himself an hour headstart.

Painted the cot and now waiting for Vic to move out so i can move the baby stuff in. troublesome yes... but what can i do.

Hopefully this weekend will be a smooth one.

0 comments: