Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The reason I live

Devotion

As i look back at my Christian walk, i've come to reflect on the way i have lived my life. And as I ponder on the future that lies ahead, I begin to see how important a personal relationship with God is. When all is said and done, what is truly the question God would ask of me ?

Job 1: 8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil."

Listening to Ps Greg Laurie, on the greatest stories every told.. and as he ran through the sermons of the lifes of all the people in the bible, It really opened my eyes to the reality of the importance of a relationship with Christ.

How true it is to have a constant walk with God .... so that when testing comes you can stand strong.

Amen

0 comments: