Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, September 3, 2007

The Friends that are in my life

Yesterday Vic came over to help fix the pool fence. Council said the fence was too low so had to move the fence up to 1.5M. Sometimes its good to have friends who are handyman, who is mr fix-it-all. If left to me i think i would not have the time to do the fence at all. Well I sort of bribed him with KFC so i suppose that is one incentive.

My housemate however is another type of friend...... one of them Kris enjoys reading Comics and doing a little housework... his life seems so relax even though he is as old as me.... Some say he looks much older.. i cant deny though.... I suppose he is like muse... he keeps me sane when i need to release some pressure off my life... You can say he is like a punching bag ... he is the the type of friend that makes life abit more interesting

My other housemate however is like a cat...people call him Alan... and he behaves abit like a cat... if you think how a cat behaves that is abit like him.... prim and proper.. but after having join the student group... i think is starting to have a detrimental effect on his behaviour... hahah... well u could say being around kids more often... makes him like a young old man....
Good thing is he helps out with the bills for the house

A person needs only a couple of good friend to make a difference in life.

0 comments: