Advertisement

Slideshow

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Interesting week

Today is friday morning, been so busy the whole week with work. That i have no time for anything else. Yesterday I cook hookien noodle which i made for my wife and myself, I let my colleague try and she said it was nice.

Everyone been asking me to open restaurant but am not too sure. Cooking sure is my passion. I really enjoy the art in making simple taste awesome. Sometimes i watch the cooking show i think to myself ... maybe i can be the next " asian jamie oliver'' ... of course i would be more good looking.

My friend Kris told me i would mention about the car in my blog.. and well i thought i should... yesterday... i found out that another dealership was having a special on the honda Euro Tourer which i bought... I was so sad... cause i paid about $1000 more than what was currently offered.
And sure enough.. i was so sad i even dream about it the whole night... and woke up at 3.00am.. which is why i am writing my blog... but... then i think about it ..i actually went to the dealership at Honda North and offered the price i offered at Burswood Honda but they rejected the amount of $40K, so i suppose its not so bad when i think of it.

Cause there is always specials and there will be places which will sell cheaper because of specials but since i am not God, it is impossible to predict where and when the special begins or start. So my consolation is that I offered $40K at Honda north earlier last week but they only had special yesterday.

In any case, my wife is discussing to change Car too... cause the holden is not very good... her choice is as follows

Beetle Turbo -saw one second hand ... selling in the dealership

Integra - i won't mind this ...my wife also say ok but the problem is finding one which is black

Civiv -Not too bad... she dont mind as well.

Of course i would not have mind if she gets the XR5 turbo... Ford focus.. this car had good review and know one selling for $35,000

Mmmmmm.... this next few days will be exciting... to find the next car AT A CHEAPER PRICE>> >>> for sure this time. hahaha..

Next time we should pray and seek God

0 comments: