Advertisement

Slideshow

Thursday, August 16, 2007

To buy or not to buy

I am in the midst of deciding to buy a new car and sell off my Honda Prelude and the Nissan Sunny. I hope i can get at least 17K for both the cars. If anyone is interested let me know. Went to see new cars with my wife on Wednesday. 3 car stood out for me and its really tempting to get. What can we say, these cars are really top notch

I was considering Toyota.. but i think the quality is not really there. the interior was really plain. Of course for those who owns a toyota... i won't say much.

Still have to decide which is good car though.. These are my dream choices - Honda Type R, Honda Euro, Focus XR5.

Hopefully it will become a reality


Focus XR5






Honda VTI-R









HONDA EURO ACCORD










3 comments:

Yes, forget the toyota :P
btw.. my colleague has an XR5.. very good.. but for u.. i think Accord Euro for your family additions to come.

Euro like family car yes but i am still young maybe Civic then

Civic Type R!! thats a nice nice car :D great reviews and limited edition in WA :D