Advertisement

Slideshow

Friday, August 6, 2010

Updates !!

Its been awhile since i blogged and I can only say its been a busy very weeks and a hair-raising one too. are

August will be a very busy month.

My brother is coming on the 19th Aug, I am cooking for church next week ( yes its been awhile since i get to cook for the Sunday crowd. - Some aunties have been asking me to cook so I will) , nmy is organising Master chef competition but I am not sure if i can make it. Then we have the house build to deal with as well as starting the food blog.

Yes ! My food blog will be out pretty soon. Took me awhile but it will be wholly devoted to one thing i love - FOOOOOD...

I will review restaurant, my brother will review wines and also i plan to put in some really creative and simple recipe

Cooking delicious food in 15-20 min... how about that !!! I sort of perfect the art while having to cook fresh lunch for my wife every day. And usually i wake around 6.30 and prepare the lunch by 6.50am and after a quick shower, out i go to work by 7.15am.

And yes the election is around the corner !!!

Gillard or abbott ? Who is the lesser of the 2 evil ? You decide.

0 comments: