Advertisement

Slideshow

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meat and Wine Co - Melbourne



December 09

After recommendations from Keith and Caroline, we decided to give this place a go. Apparently they serve really good steak.

Well I am not surprised after looking at the menu, they were selling their own grain-fed prime beef as well as Wagyu beef. As i was in melbourne for a nice holiday, i thought why not. Lets enjoy.

So, we ordered a Wagyu Beef as well as their premium aged beef. I had to try it. I must say Not too shabby... of course having eaten Wagyu a number of times, i took their premium beef the best they could offer to this mouth of mine.

The only thing i was really upset about.. I got only 4 pieces of fries... what the !!!

I mean fries are so cheap, but apparently though my potatoe is supposedly a good one too.




Their Garlic bread was really really nice.. this you need to try... I also really like the beef and the dessert , chocolate mud cake with chocolate oozing out from the centre and ice cream is a fail safe combination ..




All in all... I would receomment this place if you want to go to melbourne... and decided to go to this place it would set you back $150 in total for 2 person.. if you really want to enjoy... of course if you are being stingy... you could order one steak and share and order some cheap dishes. This will set you back about $80-$100 in total for 2 person.

0 comments: