Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Adam Lambert Album out soon

I have decided to dedicate this week to Adam Lambert and see if i can convert some of my friends.
I must admit Adam have some pretty amazing songs which he sang during idol. His current new album is available for listen on http://www.ilike.com/artist/Adam+Lambert/.

I must say for a 1st album done in 2 months, the compilation is not too shabby. It does have a song for almost everyone. The album has alot of 70s and 80s feel, it reminds me of Ace of Base, Depeche Mode, with the electronic sound. I like the songs but I do wish that he could show case his voice more. Those songs he choose during idol was so spot on.

I wish his next album, he would do something different, so that people across different genre can enjoy his voice. I hope he does a rock album, a jazz album, a pop album, maybe even an opera.

But you only have ot listen to the selection and his rendition to understand why he is so unique.

If i Can't have you - Adam's Version so different...



My FAV in his album so far ... hahah... all of his songs...

0 comments: